There are many combination gift options that can make your giving go farther than a simple gift of cash or property. Blended gifts are gifts that help you see the impact of your giving today and continue to support our mission in the future.
Gifts of Cash
Benefits of blended gifts
- Increase the impact of your giving
- Preserve wealth for you and your family
- Enjoy greater tax savings
- See the results of your giving today
How blended gifts work
- A planned gift can be added to your annual gifts of cash or property this year to increase the impact of your giving, provide greater tax savings, preserve wealth for you and your family and further our mission.
- Some ideas for you to consider include a charitable bequest, charitable gift annuity and charitable remainder unitrust.
- If you have already included a bequest in your will or created another planned gift, you could begin to see the impact of your giving today by making outright gifts of cash or property. You can avoid capital gains taxes by making a gift of your real estate, stock or other appreciated investments.
More on blended gifts
Are you interested in giving to a campaign or making a significant gift this year? Are you thinking about making a bequest or multi-year gifts? Blended gifts use a variety of giving strategies by combining the power of current gifts and planned gifts including bequests. Blended gifts can be a very attractive way for you to achieve your financial, tax and estate planning goals.
If you have any questions about blended gifts, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or financial advice on any matter. We encourage you to seek the advice of an attorney and/or a financial planner with expertise in special needs planning who can advise you on how to protect both current and future financial needs.