You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the Mission of The Arc. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. A charitable gift made through your IRA is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of a Gift Made Through Your IRA
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of The Arc
How a Gift Made Through Your IRA Works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or financial advice on any matter. We encourage you to seek the advice of an attorney and/or a financial planner with expertise in special needs planning who can advise you on how to protect both current and future financial needs.